Ok... so I was waiting for months for this album! I heard Brian talk about this on a Fireside Chat on iBethel.tv. But this CD/DVD is amazing. If you are looking for a album where you can just soak in the presence of the Lord and allow Him to love on you this is a great CD/DVD to get. The DVD is great. I would suggest actually getting the whole thing instead of going to iTunes which is what I normally do. This CD has lots of new songs from Brian including my favorite (the title track) Love Came Down. Go to Bethel's
online store and buy this!























I recently read a book called "Dance As The Spirit Moves" by Heather Clark and began to look on iTunes for her albums and this was the newest one so I got it. This was recorded live from the Lakeland Outpouring that took place in Lakeland, Florida last two summers ago. This is a great album. I would definitely check this one out!











































These two albums just released during the Onething 2009 Conference in Kansas City at IHOP. I love Misty Edwards and these are amazing albums to get your hands on. They are actually on sale really cheap on iTunes right now. I think 5.99 a piece. So go and get them both and you will love them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set List 03.29.09

NEW SERIES BEGINNING February 28th!

My Weekend and Thoughts About Visiting Passion City Church